If you are an existing member and have any questions or need to retrieve your log-in information, please contact us at email@example.com .
Our Members are Advocacy in Action
The Association on Aging in New York is thrilled to host an affiliate membership program to provide organizations and individuals with premier education and advocacy services.
Annual membership runs from March 1 through February 28
Membership levels are:
- Individual $75/annual fee: intended for non-aging-care-related-professional individual
- Professional $250/annual fee: intended for consultants, medical professionals, and direct care professionals who provide support services or arrange for services to the aging network or population
- Organization $600/annual fee: intended for businesses, corporations, agencies, or not-for-profit/non-profits who provide or sell a direct product or arrange for services for the aging network or population
- Choose and sign up for your membership here. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help in finding the membership that is right for you.
Become an Affiliate
An Affiliate Membership provides the opportunity to:
- Increase the visibility of direct care professionals working with Older Adults
- Expand advocacy efforts
Become a Supporter
- Support the aging services network and/or be an exhibitor at one of our events
- Network with area agencies and fellow members
- Increase your brand awareness
- Grow your business
- Connect with key decision-makers in the field of aging
Sponsorship opportunities include, but are not limited to, ACUU
If you need guidance on registering for this exclusive members-only event, please contact us at email@example.com
If you are an existing member and have any questions or need to retrieve your login information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.